Friday 13 July 2012

Feature and Follow #105

okay so its Friday again and i have read so many books that i haven't kept up with blogging and i am sorry. so Feature and Follow Friday is all about having some fun getting new followers and getting to know other bloggers so that maybe you can become friends. this meme is hosted by parajunkee and alison can read. 

This Weeks Question Is......



what drove you to start book blogging in the first place???

well  had read YA books for about a year and a bit and all my friends were getting sick of me reading and gushing over the books at school and at the time our school email got updated and blogger was on there. so i started a blog first timer and everything. so it got to about late january and the school computer system had a fit and obviouly i had forgotten to add my other gmail account to the blog so i lost the bog i was so upset that i start this blog and since the first one wasn't very successful i found ways to make this one successful so yeah i'm not even a year into blogging so give me all the criticism. its alright.

so how did you start book blogging???

Hugs and Wishes
Candi

10 comments:

  1. Great answer. New Follower. Hope this blog is more successful for you. Looks awesome so far. =] Thanks for sharing. =]
    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friends are no longer complaining!

    Old follower hoping through.


    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see nothing wrong with this blog it looks awesome to me. Wishing you all the success.

    Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog's relatively new as well. Your blog is great! :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story! My husband isn't into YA as much as I am so it was great to meet people who are as excited as I am! My blog is also only a month old.

    New follower via GFC.

    Please visit my blog, Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new too in blogging! :) Been blogging for 2 months I guess.

    New Follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the look of the blog. Very plesant on the eyes. :D

    New follower VIA GFC

    Btw, I nomanted you for The Liebster Award

    For more info: http://abookishco-op.blogspot.com/2012/07/wowzers_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool event. I followed on GFC. Hope you'll stop by my blog, book-matters.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts