Monday 4 June 2012

Fellow Bloggers #1

Okay so I have asked a few bloggers to answer a few questions for me, they were suppose to be for F&F 100th anniversary but as previously told you I am not doing it, Sorry.  So I have decided to make a new feature called Fellow Bloggers, where I will talk to bloggers from around the world. Now if you want me to answer the questions or talk to me just tell me down below on the comments and I will get back to you.

So this week its Dominika from (Read, Watch, Listen) from Poland.



1. When Did You Start Blogging? Why?
Dominika: I think I started blogging in march, but I'm not sure. that's not long, I know! I don't really know why I started. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the books I have read!
ME: Same, but my friends stop listening to me.
2. What is your Favourite part of Blogging?
Dominika:  Getting to meet new bloggers and authors, especially Indie authors! I love them!
ME: I would love to meet  some Indie authors
3.What is your Favourite Book?
Dominika: Its like asking, " what's your favourite song?". If I had only read three books in my entire life time, I think I could answer. Now its just impossible! But the book that I always have in my head is Fight Club By Chuck Palahniuk. Palaniuk is perfect!
ME: That's sort of right. iwill have to check out Chuck Palahniuk
4.What has been the best thing that happened to you because of book blogging?
Dominika: Getting ARC books to review. I am always very excited to read a book before it is published.
ME: LUCKY!!!! Ihaven't had any ARC books yet, but i am hoping to get some.
5. What makes your blog special?
 Dominika: I don't know if anything makes my blog special maybe because I make a lot of mistakes. English is my second language.
ME: Well done with the English! I don't think you make lots of mistakes but if you do I don't notice.
6. What is the main idea or concept of your blog?
Dominika:Being honest . Helping other bloggers. Helping Indie/ Small Time Authors. Spreading my love for reading.
ME: Being honest is always important and its good that you like to help.



So that's all today...
Hugs and Wishes
Candi

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I would love to be a part of this, if you need bloggers! :) my email is:
    romancebookie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for having he here! YAY :D And for correcting my stupid mistakes (hey, i actually meant small press ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts