Friday 27 April 2012

The Declaration by Gemma Malley

The Declaration was supposed to be a school novel study but they changed it to The Camel Rider and I had already gotten it out early ( being a goody two shoes ......for once) and the librarians had told me it was similar to The Hunger Games so I decided to read it and..............OMG it was so good though I found it more like Eve by Anna Carey rather than The Hunger Games. Its all about being legal and if you are not legal you are a surplus. So Anna is a dedicated surplus doing everything she's asked of. Up until Peter (charming guy) convinces her that her parents love her and didn't mean to make her a surplus. So it then becomes all about the runaway and there a quite a few stories connected to it and eventually something terrible happens (as it does) and Peter and Anna are made legal. And they all live happily ever after or so I think I might have to read the sequel.

Hugs and Wishes 
Candi

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I HAVE to read this book! I have this book too and keep going by it cuz for some reason I thought it was about something else.
    I am glad I read your review of it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts