Friday, 4 May 2012

Feature and Follow #95

HI i have just Joined Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee its to help bloggers get followers and express themselves in a way. By answering questions.

This weeks question is.....


What is The one thing you wish you could tell your favourite author?


Ooh that's a hard one........




Dear Veronica Roth and Kieran Scott


I love your Books cannot stop reading them and think they are very original
I cannot wait for to read your next novels.
In Divergent I love how Four is so unique, I never heard of a guy like him. He's so cool and shy and is  absolutely the best character in the book though I know Beatrice was supposed to be the star Four was the star for me. I like how he opened up as you went along. BTW I find your books very unique.
In She's So Dead To Us and He's So Not Worth It I absolutely love how ally expresses her feelings. They sound so genuine and realistic. I love how its a midlife crisis not being part of the cool club. I also cannot wait to see how you portray Chloe getting pregnant. 


From The Biggest Fan


Candi






So yeah that's how I would put it though I would probably too lost for words too speak hope you have a great weekend


Hugs and Wishes 
Candi







Popular Posts