oh wow i cant believe the he's so she's so trilogy is finally over i read this trilogy over the pats three years and she's so dead to us was one of the first books i ever flicked through in under 24 hours and thats pretty memorable and with each book of the trilogy they have always left it on the hook and makes you feel all tingly and with me just want to rip the book apart until the next one comes out in a good way of course! it made high school sound fun and dramatic. cool yet frightening and i could go on all day but i wont.
now as i am writing this review i am setting up a new review policy. consisting of the blurb a pros and cons list and the first and last line and overall rating.
The Blurb:After their long summer apart, Ally and Jake were hoping for a drama free senior year. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like things will work out that way...again. — It turns out that Chloe is pregnant and says that Jake is the father. Hammond is pissed at his best friend, but mostly can't believe that Ally would stay with Jake. But Ally is tired of being apart from Jake and is willing to make it work. But that is easier said than done when Jake starts blowing Ally off to go to doctor's appointments with Chloe and Ally joins the school play and meets a new cute guy.
But as graduation approaches, things get more complicated as new secrets come out and Ally realizes maybe Jake isn't the guy she thought he was. After everything they've been through can Ally and Jake get out of Orchard Hill with their relationship intact?
- ally and jake decide to stay together considering the "baby"
- chloe stands up for herself
- the crestie girls overcome issues with the norms and have a boy suck night
- ally discovers drama again
- all of the characters got what they wanted for the future (not going any further)
- ally's mom gets married to gray (quinns dad)
- jake and ally fight all the way through the book
- the gossip pages almost make it out to be seeking revenge
- the whole group falls apart
- hammond hates jake
- chloe starts to ignore ally
First Line:"chloes pregnant?" jake blurted, pushing himself up off the ground
"we do," i said with a grin, "anything we want to."
OVERALL 4/5 stars
Hugs and Wishes