Dancing with someone is an act of trust. Elegant and intimate; you're close enough to kiss, close enough to feel your partner's heartbeat. But for Vanessa, dance is deadly – and she must be very careful who she trusts . . .
Vanessa Adler attends an elite ballet school – the same one her older sister, Margaret, attended before she disappeared. Vanessa feels she can never live up to her sister's shining reputation. But Vanessa, with her glorious red hair and fair skin, has a kind of power when she dances – she loses herself in the music, breathes different air, and the world around her turns to flames . . .
Soon she attracts the attention of three men: gorgeous Zep, mysterious Justin, and the great, enigmatic choreographer Josef Zhalkovsky. When Josef asks Vanessa to dance the lead in the Firebird, she has little idea of the danger that lies ahead – and the burning forces about to be unleashed
- has a nice long plot that draws out all the suspense
- thought out characters that dont ever break
- Suspension: takes away all your other thoughts and hooks you in
- Emotive/Emotions: uses emotive language through out the book and has the reader drawing their emotions to the book (crying)
- gives nightmares although i said it has great suspense stopping half way in the book and going to be may give some night mares
- in some parts is given to make the plot sound really romantic but makes it almost sound lunatical (one of my own creations)
- doesn't really solve what started out to be the plot
And when she did she would take down whoever was responsible, or die trying
ok this book is overall creepy but it has some romantic bits in it. this book has a naive main character that becomes stron and fearless and the romantic guy turns into a prop in some evil demonstration and then there are the weird side characters that annoy Vanessa (Main character) right through the book and dont really have any story to them until the very end. the other bit there was no real ending to some of the best friends to vanessa. there was an ending for the evil people, Anna and clique and the side freaks but we didnt hear much about them. overall i found this a fantastic scary book hidden behind a beautiful cover. speaking on the cover it really suited what the story was about.
OVERALL SCORE: 3.75/5 Stars
Hugs and Wishes