Sunday 13 May 2012

Fracture



Okay so I had heard through a few friends and bloggers that I should try this book and OMG it is one those best death/ coming back to life books I have ever read!!!!Megan Miranda is one the best debut authors I have read all year. Okay so the book is about how Delaney falls through the ice and dies for eleven minutes and then her heart starts beating again. But she has this strange power to know is dying. This is where you enter Troy who tries to take her away from everybody she ever loved and ends up coming across as a stalker. The only person standing between Troy and Delaney is Delaney's neighbour/ best friend Decker who tries to help her at every chance even when people thinks she is crazy. I hope I haven't given to much away. Read this Book!!
BOOK: Fracture
AUTHOR: Megan Miranda
RATING: 3 gold stars

Hugs and Wishes
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts