okay on with the review
Blurb:In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.
Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.Pros:
- great story line very different from other richelle mead books
- great beginning and i loved the ending
- the real plot of the story
- had awesome characters that were already developed from first two books
- evil mysterious villain that is clearly unsuspected
- the title is although illuminating as well as the cover it sort of is the minor plot to the story and is not fully taken on board in some areas of the story however i like its bit in it
- the character marcus we have heard a lot about this mysterious marcus and yet in the story when we found him there was not much depth behind him in any way he was very subtle compared to the other characters
okay so there weren't many plots and even the ones i did mention weren't very big but i have to say richelle has had a lot of experience with her other books!!
this wasnt the first time i had been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission.
okay so its the last sort of exclamation but it finishes the story i am busting for the next book because of it!(i cant believe you Richelle!!)
Zoe hugged me again. "oh sydney! this is going to be great, " she exclaimed. "we're going to be together all the time!"
i really enjoyed watching sydney develop as a different person in this book she had a go at things she wouldn't normally try. the start was all about the wedding of sonya and mikhail and about sydney developing her magic with mrs terwilliger. it was all very dreamable and exciting. the middle/slash plot seemed to have that cat chase mouse illusion to it making it very very suspenseful so much you just couldn't put it down!
i really dont have much to say without maybe giving you a hint to the story but i'm super excited about the next book. oh the ending is tragic just when sydney thought her life was better.well i mean its not literally tragic its more surprising then anything. i am so hyped for it i cant wait to rush to the stores!!!
Overall Score: ok and the overall score is a 4.88
The Indigo Spell is Out Today so quick run as fast as you can to grab it
Hugs and Wishes