Thursday 29 March 2012

Deadly Cool

So this brand new book appealed my eyes when I walked into the library its called Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday. Its about this girl who finds out her boyfriend cheated on her so she goes to try to confront him and finds the girl dead body in his closet. He then confesses to her he didn't kill her and Hartley ( the main character) knows when her ex is lying and this time he's not, so she and her best friend Sam team up with Chase a senior who is head of the school newspaper. And together they uncover deadly secrets they can never be sure who to trust. Jeez as it says on the front "First Love is a Killer"
Book: Deadly Cool
Author: Gemma Halliday
Rating; 4 stars
BTW have you guys seen the huger games movie? Its so cool right?
Hugs and Wishes
Candi

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to check this book out. Did you like it?
    I love zombie stories and someone told me this was a zombie story (or maybe I am getting them confused :P
    Either way, thank you for sharing this book w/me/us & I will def put it on my TBR-Soon list.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts